Monday, May 24, 2010

WHite SoXs***












So Sunday is our only day Mason isn't knocking doors, so thats the day we go and play. This sunday we decided to go to the White Soxs game with Randi and John. It was so much fun except it was so so hot. It was 90 degrees but with the humidity it was really hot. On most date nights we hang out with Randi and John, we all have so much fun together. When we first got to the game, they were handing out white sox jerseys to all the little kids at the ball park. Well sense we didn't have a little kid with us, they didn't hand us one. So Randi went and told the guy her kid was upstairs so they gave her one. So mason tried the same and it didn't work. So I was so sad I didn't get one so we went to another enterence and Guess who got a jersey ha ha ha Heck ya! Were Loving Chicago!!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a blast! I can't believe you got a dog Chels! I tried to call you the other day because I was in shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your having lots of fun!! Im so sick to here that its 90 because it snowed yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I know I tried to call you back! Crazy huh cuz I hate dogs but I actually like this one ha ha! Oh and I know Hay I'm So Happy I missed that day ha ha!

    ReplyDelete