Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chicago!!


SO we live under the stairs!! I kinda like it I feel more safe tucked behind!!!

Mason Broke the Chair, first time sitting on it ha ha OOPS!

The Kitchen I know HUGE HUH! ha ha but atleast we have lights in the kitchen!! The rest of the house, yep only 2 lamps ha ha it gets dark outside, I'm so happy Mase gets home at dark!!





Our living room, Yeah I was to lazy to move the ball!







This is outside our window, I actually love it here! It's so green and beautiful I love it! Tree's are everywhere. Oh and the malls HEAVEN! They are huge I love it!














So, Everyone knows me and knows I'm a mess! Everywhere I go I leave a mess! Well just so everyone knows I did all of this and it has stayed clean. I'm getting better! But Mase made an agreement with me. HE CLEANS THE BATHROOM!



































Our First time grocery shopping! Its so fun being on our own and being able to do things like this, I love it!



So I thought I was gonna die moving out here, I was so sad. The thought of it made me cry. Now I love it, sometimes it can be lonely cuz mase is gone all day, but most the time I hang out with the wives and I love it! They all are so cool and Jess is awesome and always getting everyone together! So needless to say she is my life savor. Even though it's really fun I miss everyone at home. I still talk to the family everyday Addie and my Mom 5 times a day. Linds called today which was way good to hear from her, love her to death! But we miss everyone and Love you guys!!! Can't wait for the baby to come so I can see all you guys!


1 comment:

  1. Do you really share that tiny bed? The picture of you after grocery shopping mad me laugh. I remember that it was really weird going for your first time for stuff for your own house. Looks like your having fun!

    ReplyDelete