Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wow it's been along time...

K so a lot has gone on since my last post but I will just begin from this last month!! We've been so blessed to be able to be at the master this week. It's beyond amazing having Tiger two feet in front of you! My hope is bubba will win this year, cross your fingers!!! But a little update Mason and I now have been married two years. It's crazy how time fly's and man I can't even explain how much I love him! He is the most genuine, loving, affectionate man I know! I swear I have at least 5 people a week tell me how good of a man he is. I swear everyone thinks mase is their best friend. Let's just say I strive to be more like him everyday, I'm one lucky girl to be married to someone so incredible!! Also my baby boy, agh words can't even describe him! He is the most amazing thing in this word I love him so so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment