Monday, June 14, 2010

Paisley!!!

SO I'm A NEW AUNT....and I just love her. She is so sweet and darling! I got to be on skype why Kresh had the baby, so it was kinda like I got to be there but not. As soon as she had her, I was on the plane the next day so I could be there to see everyone and the new addition to the family. I went back for 10 days and it was so much fun, even though I missed Mase alot While I was there. It was so good to seee addie and Stockon and Brightyn. Also most of the trip I just hung out with my Mom which was so much fun. It always a blast hanging out with her and it was fun, it just being us two for a week kind of. It was so cute, stockton couldn't come pick me up at the airport so I went to his game right when I got in. As soon as he saw me he came running out of the dugout screaming my name. ha that made me feel special. It hard being away from the kids and Family, when you have moments like that. I went boating twice with Jantsen and Kenzie and Shelby which was so much fun, I'm said I can't go to Yuba with everyon over the 4th of July that sounds like so much fun. Last thing I did was went to eat with Kelly Bob and Lauren, It was so good to see them and see how they have been. Needless to say I had to much fun, but ready to come back and see Mase. I love you Family your so amazing and supportive and help make my life amazing. Thanks so much and Can't wait to see you in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment