Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mom and Sis!


So I just have to say!!! I think i'm the luckiest person alive. I have the most amazing sister and mom anyone could ask for. They seriously are my best friends, they always have my back! My sister is like my other half, she is the most amazing person. First off she is always there for me and is the first person I'd call over anything. She is always helping everyone, I seriously have no idea how she does all that she does. She amazes me and I look up to her more than she knows! I Love you sis! And then there is my mom, what can you say. Anyone that knows her knows she has the biggest heart and is always there helping people. She is seriously our rock in the family and is the best person ever. I love her so much and hopes she knows. As most of you know, i'm moving to Chicago and I haven't had the best attitude about it because I have never left home or these two. As hard as it's going to be. It will be so good for Mason and I! I just want them to know I'll miss them like crazy. And Love you guys both to death!!!

1 comment: